Tinder without any doubt is one best & most likable dating app that is used by some 6.5 million worldwide users. The app proves good when many users were able to set their life partner from Tinder. However, sometimes Tinder bans users from using it, have you ever experienced it? If not then it’s good but if yes & don’t know how to get unbanned from Tinder then today it’s your lucky day.
With this article, we’ll talk about some possible reasons when you ask I don’t know why I was banned from Tinder. Not only this, but we will also share with you the tips & tricks to get Tinder after being banned.
So, let’s move on…
10 Possible Reasons Tinder Bans an Account
There is a possibility that users have reported your account for the bad behavior of your Tinder account.
You should avoid these 10 following activities that are defined in Tinder community guidelines.
- Minor – Tinder allows users that are above 18 years of age. And don’t allow images of children or minors.
- Harassment – Harassing other users or bullying by sending inappropriate content is against Tinder.
- Violence & Physical Harm – Avoid using violent graphics that promote terrorism or hate.
- Hate Speech – Advocates or promote racism, bigotry, gender inequality that is subject to hurt anyone’s violence against individuals.
- Private Information – Don’t share private information of some user on Tinder including bank details, passwords, phone number, living address, and some others.
- Promotion & Solicitation – Don’t ever invite people for promoting your profile for advertisement purposes.
- Prostitution & Trafficking – Promoting any commercial sexual services may result in a ban on the Tinder account.
- Scamming – Blackmailing users for their private information for illegal activities is completely prohibited on Tinder.
- Copyright – You should not post a photo that is subject to copyright or trademark.
- One Account – You must be having a single account that matches your profile, always be unique and genuine.
Also Read: Code to Check If Phone Is Hacked 2021
How To Get Unbanned From Tinder 2021?
Here is some Tinder ban workaround for getting unbanned for Tinder in 2021.
- Tinder Ban Appeal – If you aren’t sure why you have been banned then you can make a soft appeal from the Tinder support system. You can ask Tinder for the unbanning process by which you may get to why your account was banned.
- Change Your Profile – Another way to get back your Tinder app is by changing the Tinder profile photo, and your bio.
- Delete Tinder – Another way to get unbanned from Tinder is to delete the app by deleting all the data and caches and reinstall it. You can log in with your same ID by using a VPN that hides your device’s real IP address.
- Factory Reset – to get unbanned from Tinder android or iOS you can use the factory reset option that removes all the hidden saved data of the Tinder app.
Tinder bans permanently if a user violates the guidelines. If these tricks didn’t work for you then you have to create a new Tinder account.
How To Make a New Tinder After Being Banned?
You must consider some of the key points while creating a new Tinder account after being banned.
- Create New Google Account – You have to sign up for Tinder by creating a new Google account. But you have to clear the data files & caches before reinstalling the Tinder app.
- Change Your Device Location – Also you can change your device ID while creating a new account. If you don’t have any other device then you can use VPN software that can change your device location. I have used Surfshark VPN Coupon Code for an extra discount.
- Disconnects From Social Media Profile – If you want to connect your Instagram or Facebook account then always remember not to reconnect it with the previous account.
- Use New Pictures & Data – Always use a new picture that you haven’t used before on your previous account that was banned. Tinder team can’t recognize you again by doing so but don’t upload any fake photos.
- Change Phone Number – Use a new mobile number but don’t ever use the fake phone number for creating a Tinder account.
- Don’t Break Rules – One of the most important point to consider is that never to break tinder community guidelines again and take it very seriously.
Get Unbanned From Tinder – Final Conclusion
As similar to other social apps tinder also has its own set of rules & regulations. Though it’s a dating app that doesn’t mean to use it in an inappropriate manner.
We have shared with you some tricks to get unbanned from Tinder not because to break the rules again but to use the app in a good way.
However, if you have ever been banned from Tinder, make sure to use our tips or create a new account. Also, make sure to avoid getting unbanned again by using the app in a good way.
Get Unbanned From Tinder – FAQs
Are tinder bans permanent?
It can hurt you but the matter of the fact is that Tinder bans permanently. Once you have broken Tinder guideline rules or someone reports for a strong reason then Tinder can ban a user permanently.
Can I use a fake number for tinder?
According to the Tinder guidelines using a fake number for creating an account is prohibited. Always use a real & genuine phone number for your Tinder account.
Does Tinder ban your devices?
Tinder can ban user account or device ID once you violate the guidelines they have made for a clean environment. So no matter the amount of you have paid to them.