CorelDRAW is a graphic suite software program that is used for designing logos, brochures, invitation cards, photo edits, and many other vector-based designs. The software is available for Windows & Mac operating software. Today with this article we will be talking about how to install CorelDraw on Windows 10.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 is the latest version and is available for Windows that provides you a complete toolkit with some advanced features. However, your computer must meet the requirements of the software which we will also share with you.
Install CorelDRAW Graphic Suite 2022 on Windows 10
To install CorelDRAW Graphic Suite 2022 on Windows 10 PC you have to follow the below-mentioned points.
- Visit the official website of CorelDRAW and from here you can either download it for free or you can also buy it.
- After getting the software set up on your PC, click to begin the installation process.
- Now, the app will ask for your permission, so you have to grant the permission by clicking Yes.
- You have the option to select the application for installation which is included in this Graphics suite 2022. Tick or untick the software program that you want to install or not & click Next.
- You may even ask for updates, click allow to get the latest updates of the software.
- After that, a new window will appear asking you for the path of the software. By default, it will be installed in the C drive of your PC. Click to install now after that.
- The software will take some time to install based on the speed of your computer.
- After CorelDRAW will be installed on your computer, click Finish to complete the process.
- Now double click the CorelDRAW shortcut from the desktop, if not launched automatically, and select run as administrator.
- Note it will take some time for the first time to configure the system requirements.
- If you have purchased the software, you will get a digital copy of the acknowledgment of the software. You can either save it on your PC or even print it.
Now just start using the CorelDRAW on Windows 10.
How Much Is CorelDRAW 2022 For Windows 10?
CorelDRAW has 2 types of plans for windows users
- One-Time Purchase – $499
- Annual Plan – $249/year
However, the software is available for a 15-days free trial and comes with 30-days money-back guarantee.
New Deal: Corel Videostudio Ultimate Discount
System Requirement For CorelDraw Graphics Suit 2022 For Windows 10
Your system must have the following minimum requirement to run this software seamlessly on Windows 10.
|Windows Bit||64-bit with the latest updates|
|Intel Core||I3/5/7 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper|
|Video Card||3+ GB VRAM|
|RAM||4 GB RAM (8+ GB recommended)|
|Hard Disk||4.3 GB Available or more|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 at 100% (96 dpi)|
|Internet Connection||Required for installation|
What are the Advantages of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 on Windows 10?
One of the main advantages of CorelDRAW Graphic Suite is that you get robust and many advanced features to make your graphic design a masterpiece.
There are some of the new & upgraded features that you will get with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
- Draw in perspective
- Flexible design space
- Progressive image editing
- Next-generation collaboration
- Available on all devices
- Vector illustration
- Page layout
- Photo editing
- Font management
- Color, fills & transparencies
- Non-destructive editing
- Bitmap to vector tracing
- Extensive file compatibility
Beyond these, the software comes with over 7000 clipart, digital images, & templates. With these robust features, you can make professional-looking graphic art. Know more about it with our CorelDRAW review 2022.
Install CorelDRAW on Windows 10 – FAQs
Can I Download CorelDraw For Free?
You can download and can use CorelDRAW software for free for 15 day free trial. However, after your trial period, you have to get the subscription plan for the software.
Can You Install CorelDRAW On More Than One Computer?
Yes, you can install CorelDRAW for up to 2 devices at the same time. However, you may need to install student & teacher, home & student, of home edition for this software.
Which Is The Latest Version Of CorelDRAW?
The latest version of CorelDRAW is CorelDRAW Graphics Suite or version 23 which was released in March 2021. It has many upgrades in the features and is available for both Windows & Mac operating systems.